To live and work in the UK you need a visa. Below are websites about how to get a visa.

When applying for a visa you will need to apply in English. Click the link below to find out more information about applying for a visa.

You might need a visa to come to the UK to study, visit and work. To check if you need a visa follow the link below.

This next link will calculate your visa fees. Click on the link to fill out your information to check how much your visa fees are.


image of map, travelling etc

You will need a valid passport to come into the UK and it will need to be valid for the duration of your visit and visa. It will also be something you may need to show when applying for a job.