2 x Weekend Housing Worker (High Support Services)
We are excited to be recruiting into our High Support team in a busy but rewarding city centre-based housing project for vulnerable young people. Do you have a desire to support young people? Would you like to develop excellent support and housing management experience? Maybe looking for a career change? If you answered yes to any of those, we want to hear from you!
- Hours per week: 20 (this represents 0.5 FTE)
- Contract type: Permanent
- Pay: £22,777 – £24,054 per annum (pro rata based on 0.5 FTE) (with likely increase of at least c.£1900 (pro rata) pending NJC pay agreement)
- The location: You will be based in St George’s House, close to Bristol’s main bus station as well as the vibrant city centre.
- Application deadline closes: 23:59, 17 November 2023
- If you have not heard from us by the end of the day on 21 November 2023, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Interviews are on 29 November 2023
To access the Job Pack and submit an application, please visit the vacancy page on our website: https://1625independentpeople.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=a520c45a-1bd2-413d-8f51-cba3576598ed