Weston College have released a fully funded training programme called ‘Step up to Lead’ launching in January 2024. Based on research from the CMI Good Management Report; it stated that 52% of managers do not hold any management qualifications and 82% of managers who enter leadership roles have not had any formal training. As such they become ‘accidental manager’s’. We know that ineffective managers have a deep impact on employees including motivation loss, below par satisfaction, and more probability of staff wanting to leave their role. I had a chat to our team here at the college and we decided to do something about this skills gap, so Weston College has secured funding to deliver training to business in Bristol.
Step up to Lead – ILM Certificate
- The ILM Level 3 Certificate perfect for businesses that have team members that may be looking to take on team leading or are on route to progress into leadership/team manager roles.
- The training is underpinned by the Leadership and Management diploma but has been condensed to a 6-month certificate programme.
- Anyone earning £22,000 a year or less can attend and enrol for free, anyone earning over this will be charged £499 per individual.
- The sessions will take place online.
- Starts 26th January 2024, one day per month.
All enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org