I am the new Apprenticeship and Work Placement Lead for St. Monica Trust. We have a great opportunity for the young people you support for September 2023.
We are hoping to recruit multiple young people into our Care Homes, we have up to 20 spaces for your young people to become Apprentice Care Assistants across 4 of our sites. We are recruiting for our 2 Bristol Care homes, Weston super Mare and Keynsham.
St Monica Trust have a long-standing reputation for providing high quality care and support within our retirement villages and care homes. We have 5 Care homes across Bristol and the surrounding areas. We hope to train up the next generation of Care workers, supporting them to reach their goals and gain a Level 2 qualification in Adult Care.
- First 8-10 weeks, we will be offering 3 days of training and 2 days shadowing in the care home setting. 30 hours per week.
- They will be earning £10.00 per hour rising to £11.81ph
- After 10 weeks Induction, they will be working 30 hours a week in one of our care homes
- We will give wrap around support; from their team, line manager and the Apprentice and Work Placement Lead.
- Job at the end of the 12 month Apprenticeship.
We are looking for 16-20 year olds who are approachable, enjoy supporting and caring for others, like a varied routine and would benefit from learning alongside working. If you would like to arrange a meeting to gain a better understanding about the opportunity, please do let me know I would be more than happy to come to you, to speak to your team or young people about the opportunity. Alternatively, I can have a chat about the opportunity over the phone or teams too.
Our jobs have gone live on the Findanapprenticeship.gov.uk website and our St Monica Trust Careers website jobs.stmonicatrust.org.uk/ (I apologise our link is not currently working, but if you copy and paste this into google you will find the page.) Please encourage applications and we will be in touch to discuss the opportunity.