- 1Fresh Ideas for New Careers: Jobs & Apprenticeships Fair12:00 pm - 3:00 pmAll ages are welcome and this event is free to attend. There will be 35+ employers from a variety of sectors at Cabot Circus (on the ground floor) to talk to you about the jobs and apprenticeships they have available. This event will be a great way to speak with potential employers face-to-face. You will have the oppor , ...
- 9Health and Social Care Pop-Up12:30 pm - 3:00 pmCome to this free event to find out about available jobs, career pathways, courses and lots more in Health and Social Care. Examples of some of the roles… Youth worker assistant Social work assistant Childcare assistant in a nursery or teaching assistant in a school Health care assistant for the elderly or in a , ...
- 15November Online Network meeting2:00 pm - 4:00 pmThe November 2023 Ways2Work network meeting. If you work in employment support in the Bristol area, we want to help you network and find out about projects, support, and job vacancies that you can use to help support your clients into work. We won’t have any presentations at this meeting, we want you to come and tell u , ...
- 23Your Time to Shine Job Fair10:00 am - 1:00 pmA variety of employers and support provisions to meet on the day, free to attend. Aimed at Job Centre clients. Contact your work coach for details. , ...Bristol Jobs Fair5:00 pm - 8:00 pmWhether teaching is just an idea or you’re ready to apply, we can answer your questions at an in-person Get Into Teaching event for South-West England. Local events give you a great opportunity to connect with teacher training providers near you and find out more about the courses on offer. Register for this event. , ...
- 28On Site Bristol Open Evening5:00 pm - 7:30 pmThis event is aimed at young people and provides them, and their parents/carers with an opportunity to find out more about construction apprenticeships and to meet a wide range of employers who work with On Site Bristol and support young careers in Bristol. Find out more and register for the event on the On Site Bristo , ...
- 29Winter Wellbeing – The Road to Resilience9:30 am - 1:00 pmNeed help getting through a difficult winter? Experts will be waiting to talk to you about employment, finances, housing, energy, health & wellbeing and more, all in one place. THE WINTER WELLBEING EVENT- THE ROAD TO RESILIENCE WHEN? 29th November, 9.30am to 1pm WHERE? The Galleries, Bristol Everyone is welcome – s , ...