Full training and intro is given by myself.
mustard employ 30 people, central Bristol based and have a wonderful friendly atmosphere.
This is a general overview of the role:
Who will fit in at mustard?
Self-driven, results-oriented people with a positive outlook. You will have integrity, be reliable, tolerant, honest and determined. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view. Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability.
Able to get on with others and be a team-player. Must be prepared to go above and beyond to hit targets.
Not all candidates are available during normal working hours and so the most successful resourcers are the ones that do what needs doing WHEN it needs doing.
Other mustard characteristics: Natural problem solver, punctual, ambitious, ability to listen, tenacious, resilient and a winner.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Be a compliant resourcer and adhere to the REC code of conduct
- Maintain and record information on the recruitment database, add CVs to the database and cleanse data
- Source/network for candidates & clients through CRM, Social Media and Job Boards
- Match suitable candidates to clients’ vacancies, conduct candidate telephone interviews and SELL the opportunity
- Make cold calls to new candidates – approx. 4 hours per day of sales calls
- Work in line with day plan and execute good organisational skills
- Check employment references
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
Experience in using a computer and the internet. If no experience then a willingness to learn.
Literacy and Numeracy
Capable of writing business correspondence and communicate with highly intelligent professionals effectively.
We do not have this role posted anywhere online right now, all applications should come to firstname.lastname@example.org where I will pick the application up.