Green Skills is an award-winning programme for young people from Black, Asian and racially minoritised backgrounds, delivered by UWE Bristol. Young people who gain a place on the programme can access:
- An inclusive curriculum delivered over 8 days of Real Living Wage paid training (£10.90 an hour)
- A personalised 1:1 coaching and mentoring provision.
- Follow-up support to transition into paid 6 week industry and research internships or business incubation opportunities.
Who can apply?
Young people aged 18-28 from Black, Asian and racially minoritised backgrounds who are not in full time employment. Individuals who are over 28 but have graduated from university within 5 years are also welcome to apply. If there are young people in your networks that would benefit from this programme, please share:
- Our website, greenskillsforjobs.co.uk
- The Green Skills promotional video (produced by a former learner)
- Our flyer (see attached)
We are also running information sessions on the following days:
· Tuesday 18th April at 18.30, online via Teams.
· Thursday 20th April at 10am, online via Teams.
· Thursday 20th April at 14.00, UWE Bristol.
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org