Creative Access Creative Industries Showcase
Are you looking to learn more about the creative industries and opportunities in Bristol?
Showcasing the breadth and depth of creativity in the West of England through an in-person creative industries event! Join us at the BBC’s Natural History Unit in Bristol on 7th February from 5pm – 7.30pm.
The panel is:
- Nancy Medina, Artistic Director – Bristol Old Vic
- Lorna Harrington, Senior Designer – Aardman Animations
- Sunita Ramani, Account Manager – Greenhouse Communications
- Saphia Abrahamovitch- Venner, Assistant curator – Spike Island
- Chase Mnatzaganian, Assistant Producer, BBC Natural History Unit
- Zulekha Afzal, Assistant Editor – John Murray Press
The event aims to give those from backgrounds that are historically under-represented across the creative industries a chance to hear from industry professionals to encourage them to pursue careers they might not otherwise have thought of. We will hear from professionals across the creative sector on their career journey and insights, followed by a Q&A with questions from the audience, as well as the chance for you to network and build connections with likeminded people.
Find out more and book a place. Closing date to book a place is 4 Feb, 11.59pm.