Wheels to Work offers free travel support to people over the age of 16 who are starting work or work-related training, or even attending job interviews or events.
The scheme is available across the West of England, however this page relates to the Bristol scheme only. For information on the offers available elsewhere in the West of England please visit the Wheels to Work website linked below.
Each applicant through Wheels to Work is eligible to receive one of the following:
- Up to 1 month of bus tickets
- A £100 discount on a refurbished bike
- £80 off a bike service on your own bike
- A free 1 day bike maintenance training course
- Up to 1 month of free Voi eScooter travel
To apply, visit the website below and go to the applications page. Our offers can also be accessed through our partner organisations across the city (job centres, organisations offering CV support).