- Click Start is a free comprehensive 12-week long digital employability programme. Sessions will run on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, from 10-1:30, with a mixture of remote and in-person engagement.
- Participants will learn fundamentals of web development, UX/UI and digital marketing, in sessions run by specialist tutors from Bath Spa University.
- Once participants have learned the above, they will progress to group employability workshops, where they’ll learn about utilising their new and existing skills in the workplace, where to find jobs and how to apply for them.
- Paired with a Catch22 career coach, participants will have access to 1:1 employability support throughout the workshops and afterwards, to support them into their next steps.
- We will be starting a new cohort every month, starting on the 23rd May!
This course is developed by the Institute of Coding (IoC), a national consortium of industry, educators and outreach providers. Click Start is funded by Nominet, the public benefit company that operates and protects UK Internet infrastructure and uses its funds to support projects that promote social inclusion.
- No degree
- Aged 18-30
- Able to access in-person sessions in Bristol or Bath
How to refer:
- Please complete this contact form: https://www.catch-22.org.uk/services/bath-spa-click-start/#contact
- Alternatively, email participant details directly to me at email@example.com