To apply: Job profile (webitrent.com)
How you’ll make a difference
You will provide valuable support to the council’s Translation and Interpreting team.
What will you be doing?
You will provide administration and customer service skills.
Things we need you to know:
In the past apprentices in Business admin have progressed into HR, Finance, Projects and this can include gaining additional qualifications funded by the council.
What we need from you:
Our successful apprentices always show the following personal qualities
- Ownership – accepting personal accountability
- Respect – treating each other fairly
- Curious – asking questions and exploring possibilities
- Dedicated – striving to make a difference
- Collaborative – coming together to reach shared goals
Working for Bristol City Council:
Bristol City Council is a local authority with responsibility for a host of different aspects of life affecting the people of Bristol. We aim to have a positive impact, putting citizens at the heart of everything we do.