Welcome to July’s Bristol Good Food 2030 Job Update. We publish this list at the start of every month, but can also add to the list throughout the month and regularly share on social media as and when jobs are added. (This is a trial service.)
As a reminder, good food jobs are about…
- promoting and encouraging people to cook from scratch, grow their own and eat more fresh, seasonal, local, organically grown food.
- championing the use of local, independent food shops and traders to help keep Bristol’s high street vibrant and diverse.
- promoting and encouraging the use of good-quality land in and around Bristol for food production.
- promoting and encouraging the redistribution, recycling and composting of food waste.
- advancing education about the part that food, nutrition and lifestyle can play in meeting the needs of disadvantaged individuals, families and groups in the community, and encouraging social inclusion and social cohesion.
Here is the link for Bristol Good Food 2030 jobs for July: https://bristolgoodfood.org/2023/07/01/good-food-job-update-july-2023/