Apprenticeship- Business Administration Apprentice
To apply: Job profile (webitrent.com)
How you’ll make a difference
We have a fantastic opportunity for an apprenticeship in Administration to join our team. Our purpose is to help Bristol become a healthy, sustainable, carbon neutral, climate resilient and ecologically rich city.
What will you be doing?
Typical tasks include,
- Making meeting, travel and event bookings
- Booking meeting rooms and setting them up
- Submitting orders for stationery and other goods
- Collating information and data
- Writing up information
- Requesting new goods and services and payments using our financial software
- Producing simple online questionnaires
- Checking our team email
Things we need you to know:
In the past apprentices in Business admin have progressed into HR, Finance, Projects and this can include gaining additional qualifications funded by the council.
What we need from you:
Our successful apprentices always show the following personal qualities
- Ownership – accepting personal accountability
- Respect – treating each other fairly
- Curious – asking questions and exploring possibilities
- Dedicated – striving to make a difference
- Collaborative – coming together to reach shared goals
Working for Bristol City Council:
Bristol City Council is a local authority with responsibility for a host of different aspects of life affecting the people of Bristol. We aim to have a positive impact, putting citizens at the heart of everything we do.
We are a Living Wage Employer