Interested in getting 4 weeks of paid work experience with NatWest on your CV?
Ablaze, a charity that supports young people in Bristol with career mentoring and employability support opportunities are delivering the NatWest ‘Career Sense’ employability programme and there are 2 remaining places!
The NatWest Career Sense programme is a 3-month programme for young people aged between 16 and 24 who are not in education, training or employment.
What will you receive?
• 30 hours of employability workshops
• One-to-one mentoring to support you throughout the programme.
• One month’s paid work placement at a NatWest office in Bristol – paid at the Living Wage.
When? – Programme runs between 2nd October 2023 and 12th December 2023 in central Bristol.
To be eligible you must:
• Be claiming Universal Credit or on a zero hours/low hours contract or taking part in a basic level short college course
• Not be waiting to start a role or qualification
• Be a UK resident or have the right to work status
• Have ID
• Have sufficient spoken and written English to access the workshops and have competency for the work placement – formal qualifications not necessary.
• Be willing to travel to central Bristol location for the workshops – a fixed travel allowance provided, and lunch will be covered.
•Be able to attend 90% of the programme sessions.
NB. Applicants do NOT need to want a career in the finance or banking sector to take part.
To apply, please complete this online form. The remaining 2 places will be filled on a first come, first served basis. You will be contacted via phone to confirm your place.