From: Chris Travis at BT
Sent via Ways2Work
We are delighted to announce that we still have places left for our Oct 2021 Virtual work experience. This is open to 18 – 24 years old and will be supported by BT Communications team
Launch date 5 October, 4 week part time course with the final day being 26 October
You’re just a few steps away from increasing your chances of success and kick starting your career! All participants will graduate to our Talent pool.
Your virtual work experience
Time commitment needed
- 5-6 hour commitment per week, split over 3-4 evenings per week.
- Sessions start at 5pm to be accommodating
What experience they will get from it
- Discover their own unique talents
- Harnessing untapped skills you don’t realise you have
- Understanding how personal branding can create new opportunities
- Refining presentation skills & how to effectively deliver a message or idea
- Understanding how to write, record and edit video content, to create your own way of presenting information
- Working as part of a team on a real project that BT Communications would work on
What is in for YOU ( become our talent pool for future apprenticeships/ junior opportunities)
- Receive free upskilling from one of the UK’s largest organisation
- Build your CV with new competencies and untapped talents to get you the interview
- Develop new skills for interviews to help you land your dream job
- Understand the key techniques needed to work in a communication or media-based team
- Grow your network by meeting and working with others on a group project
- Opportunity to shine in front of BT leaders
- Receive mentoring from someone within the BT Communications team
If you no longer wish to receive BT Work Ready updates unsubscribe here
This email contains information from BT that might be privileged or confidential. And it’s only meant for the person above. If that’s not you, we’re sorry – we must have sent it to you by mistake. Please email us to let us know, and don’t copy or forward it to anyone else. Thanks.
We monitor our email systems and may record all our emails.
British Telecommunications plc
R/O : 81 Newgate Street, London EC1A 7AJ
Registered in England: No 1800000
Support for employment professionals
Visit One Front Door for employment support in Bristol for individuals, providers and employers.
You have received this email from the daily Ways2Work mailing list. Ways2Work sends emails about employment support and related services available in the West of England. Please use the original sender’s contact details to ask for more information or refer customers to provision.
Email ways2work if you want to contact us or unsubscribe.
The content of this email is sent for information only. Bristol City Council does not necessarily endorse or support its contents.
|Bristol City Council Employment Support
Future Bright: Career support for people in work on low wages
Kickstart: Paid work placements for 16-25s
One Front Door: Access employment support across Bristol
We Work for Everyone: Employment support for people with LD or Autism
Ways2Work: Support for employment professionals
|Other Support||Job Search|