From: Gemma Hamilton <Gemma.Hamilton@princes-trust.org.uk>
Sent via Ways2Work
We wanted to let you know about an exciting programme we have coming up Get Started with Bristol’s Art & Culture in partnership with Bristol Museums’.
This 5 day programme will find young people exploring Bristol’s exciting art, culture and history whilst building their confidence and boosting employability skills.
Application Deadline: Wednesday 8th September
Taster Day: Monday 13th September
Course Dates: Monday 20th – Friday 24th September
The course will be based across three cultural hotspots in the city – M Shed, Bristol Museum and Art Gallery and Blaise Museum – where travel will be provided for free!
This programme is ideal for young people aged 16-30 who are not in full time employment, education or training, who are:
- Interested in learning more about their city and meeting new people – perhaps they are new to Bristol or don’t have English as their first language?
- Not yet ready to move into employment and would like support developing their confidence or identifying personal goals
- Keen to discover new, or develop existing interests such as street art, photography, geophysics and archaeology
- Want to spend a week getting outside of the house (particularly as we move away from COVID-19 restrictions) traveling to our inspiring programme venues
- Interested in finding out about volunteering opportunities in this sector
Please see the course poster attached. For more information or to sign a young person up, please email Gemma.Hamilton or call our customer services team on 0800 842 842.
Gemma Hamilton | Operations Executive | The Prince’s Trust | Canningford House, Victoria Street, Bristol BS16BY| Ext: 6313 | M: 07815 676585 | L: 0117 970 5322
I am currently working remotely so please use my mobile as my main contact number
Pronouns: She/ Her
Proud to support Pulse
The Prince’s Trust LGBT+ Network
Please join our mailing list for one of the following areas:
Confidence. Courses. Careers.
Change your life, or be there to help a young person change theirs
Support for employment professionals
Visit One Front Door for employment support in Bristol for individuals, providers and employers.
You have received this email from the daily Ways2Work mailing list. Ways2Work sends emails about employment support and related services available in the West of England.
Please use the original sender’s contact details to ask for more information or refer customers to provision.
Email ways2work if you want to contact us or unsubscribe.
The content of this email is sent for information only. Bristol City Council does not necessarily endorse or support its contents.
Bristol City Council Employment Support:
Access employment support across Bristol: One Front Door
Career support for people in work on low wages: Future Bright
Employment support for people with LD or Autism: We Work for Everyone
Support for employment professionals: Ways2Work