From: Paige Josham <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent via Ways2Work
I am emailing today with a bit of an update on our upcoming Bath programme due to start in May, We have had some amazing and incredible applications so far but we have some spaces!
We would be so grateful if you can share our marketing material for another push.
Our bespoke classroom training and work placements focus on building confidence, ambition and employability skills. We specialise in unlocking potential and laying the foundations for a brighter future. Outcomes for participants include new careers, positive role modelling for their families and communities and the creation of a vital support network. Applications are open and we would love to hear from any women who you are connected with that you think would be a good fit. We are keen to reach out to as many community groups as possible to hear from women who may be interested in taking part. Typically we work with mums who have experienced barriers to work such as lone parenting, domestic abuse, poor mental health or children with additional needs.
There is plenty of information on our website and I also attach a leaflet that we would be grateful if you could share in your networks. We do encourage mums to complete their applications as soon as possible and then we will hold informal interviews to those shortlisted before formally offering places.
The main things you need to know:
· Free 12 week part time programme starting May 5th 2022.
· We are open to mums who are unemployed and are currently in receipt of Universal Credit (or comparable benefits).
· Now able to accept applications from mums who might be working part time or those who aren’t eligible to receive Universal Credit eg; Carers allowance
· Applications welcome from across Bath providing mums can get to The Hub, Mulberry Park for the training (expenses paid)
· If you have younger children the job centre should be able to help with additional childcare via the Flexible Support Fund. Speak to your job coach.
· Travel expenses provided for the training and work placements
· Mums can apply via our website www.womensworklab.co.uk