From: Emma Tate <email@example.com>
This week I am attaching an information flyer for careers advisers.
And we are still searching for the right person to join the team as a L2 Groundworker Apprentice on a main construction site in Bristol. This might suit someone who is strong, comfortable outdoors in all weathers, perhaps plays outdoor sport, and willing to work. Many thanks if you can please share with your audiences.
Most of our apprentices are young people from the local area, typically aged 16-21 years. We employ L2 Trades and L3 / L4 Technical apprentices in Site Management, Design, Site Engineering and Quantity Surveying and all training is provided by a local college or independent training provider. We also provide a pastoral Mentor to support our apprentices and an Early Careers Manager to work with them academically, so we aim to see them through to completion and onto full-time employment and/or a higher apprenticeship.
Groundworker Apprentice advert on Indeed –
- Link here – https://uk.indeed.com/viewjob?t=apprentice+groundworker&jk=ede2eb28b557bcc8&_ga=2.34904743.705191181.1652080397-258034985.1650578422
- BitLy – indeedhi.re/3shRoZw
Contact details for us –
- If you have anyone who might be interested in a career in construction with us, please contact my colleague, Kirsty
- To discuss an advertised vacancy before nominating someone to apply, please call my colleague, Katie Turner, on 0117 298 0822 or email katie
- And please let me know if you would prefer not to hear about our local construction apprenticeship opportunities in this way.
For employment support professionals
Visit One Front Door for employment support in Bristol for individuals, providers and employers.
Find us on ways2work to contact us or unsubscribe.
You have received this email from the daily Ways2Work mailing list. Ways2Work sends emails about employment support and related services available in the West of England. Please use details provided by the original sender to ask for more information or refer customers to provision.
The content of this email is sent for information only. Bristol City Council does not necessarily endorse or support its contents.