I wanted to send you a bit more information about some upcoming opportunities for young Ukrainians in Bristol. Please do share this email with any relevant colleagues:
We will be holding another Employability programme for Ukrainian young people, taking place in National Refugee Awareness week: June 19th-23rd.
We will be holding a registration day on Wednesday 14th June from 10-1pm at our Bristol office.
This week long course will support Ukrainian young people, aged between 16-30, to become familiar with the UK job market but also help them raise their confidence and promote positive wellbeing. Activities will include:
- Employability workshops, such as how to find appropriate jobs suitable to your experience and skills, CV writing and interview skills
- Goal-setting and creative workshops to help improve wellbeing and raise aspirations
- Visits and workshops to help young people gain a better understanding of what a British workplace looks like, including exploring our multiculturalism
- outdoor learning and teambuilding activities to boost confidence and employability skills
In terms of eligibility, we are happy to take young people aged between 16-30, who are already in part time work or education and attending the whole course won’t be mandatory – we want to be flexible in our approach.
- We are also hosting a general Engagement Day on Wednesday 7th June from 10am-2pm at our Bristol centre. This is open to all Ukrainian young people between 16-30 yrs old, who just want to find out about the support we can provide at Prince’s Trust.
Please find the attached posters for both opportunities in both English and Ukrainian. I’ve also cc’d in Carys, who works for our partner British Homes and Schools for Ukrainians, who are providing translation services and recruitment support throughout. Please send any referrals across to BOTH email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org