I am pleased to share the updated set of FREE training workshops for February and March, available for North Somerset employers and their workforce to access.
- Tuesday 8th, 10:00-1:00. Speaking with Confidence – with Nick Elston
- Friday 11th, 9:00 -12:30. Grow your Business – with Karen Watkins
- Tuesday 15th, 9:00 – 12:00. Coaching Skills and Empowering Others – with Richard Lowe
- Wednesday 16th, 9:30-12:30. Building your High Impact Brand – with Phillipa Haynes
- Thursday 17th, 10:00-1:00. Emotional Leadership – with Nick Elston
- Monday 28th, 09:30-17:30 Free 1-2-1 HR Surgery Clinics
- Tuesday 1st, 9:00-12:00. Managing High Performance Teams and Remote Based Employees – with Richard Lowe
- Wednesday 2nd, 9:30-12:00. Creating High Brand Awareness – with Philippa Haynes
- Thursday 3rd, 10:00-12:00 Power up your Social Media Marketing with Holly Bell Marketing
- Friday 4th March, 9:30-12:30. Mindfulness for March – with Passion for Wellness
- Monday 7th March, 9:00-12:30 Using Excel – the Forgotten Skills – with Jon Hoffman, Smart Training UK
- Tuesday 8th March, 9:00-11:00. Performance Management – with Angela Tang
- Wednesday 9th March, 10:00-11:00 Facebook for Business with Holly Bell Marketing
- Thursday 10th, 10:00–11:00. Responsible Business Principles – with Matt Tipping
- Friday 11th, 10:00-11:00 Linked in for Business – Virtual Workshop with Holly Bell
- Monday 14th, 10:00-11:00 Using Instagram for Business with Holly Bell
- Tuesday 15th, 9:00-11:00. Effective Sales Skills – The Fuel for your Business – with Richard Lowe
- Wednesday 16th, 09:30-12:00. Creating a 12 Month Marketing Plan – with Philippa Haynes
- Thursday 17th, 10:00-12:00. Using Virtual Meetings Effectively – with Paul Weedon
- Monday 21st, 9:00-11:00. Managing Difficult Conversations in the Workplace – with Karen Watkins
- Tuesday 22nd, 9:00-12:00. Work Life Balance and Setting Goals for you – with Richard Lowe
- Wednesday 23rd March, 11:00-1:00pm – COP26 – What does it mean for North Somerset Businesses? With Peter Lefort
- Thursday 24th March, 10:00-11:00. An introduction to Mental Health First Aid in the Workplace – Georgie Ford
- Monday 28th, 10:00-12.30 Using Canva for Business- with Somerset Design Studio
- Tuesday 28th, 10:100-11:00 Self-Managing Organisations & Principles , Matt Tipping – The Good Stream
Please go ahead and book yourself or colleagues onto these free training sessions, or mention to any network groups you may be part of.
The only stipulation is that your business or employee attending is based in North Somerset… it is that simple to sign up and join.
More dates for April and May will be released soon (along with event news).
Accelerate is a project being delivered in partnership with North Somerset Council, Weston College, The Food & Drink Forum, and North Somerset Enterprise Agency. The project is funded by the UK Government through the UK Community Renewal Fund. For information regarding the support available from all partners, visit the project website here.