From: info=solvendis.co.uk <info=solvendis.co.uk> On Behalf Of info
Hope you’re keeping well.
Participants on this fast track teaching programme, delivered remotely via Zoom, will develop their teaching and training skills through the development of a clear understanding of inclusive teaching and learning, and will be able to plan, deliver and evaluate learning which meets the needs of all learners and apprentices in a safe and supportive learning environment. Participants will gain a detailed understanding of the different types and methods of assessment.
To complete the programme, delegates will be required to attend four workshop days, which will include a learner-led microteach, as well as completing some pre-course work and assignments. Assessment will be via portfolio, assignment and observation.
Level 3 Award in Education and Training
A 4-Day programme (details attached)
- Location: Delivered via Zoom Conferencing
- Dates: 23 & 24 September and 7 & 8 October 2021 (10.00 – 4.00)
- Delegate Fee: £425 + £54 registration fee
- Numbers: Maximum 12 delegates
More details are contained in the attached and places on this programme can be neil
One Day Seminars with Availability
- 16 August – RoATP Masterclass (10.00 – 1.00) Zoom Conferencing
- 17 August – Designated Safeguarding Lead Training (10.00 – 4.00) Zoom Training
- 19 August – Preparing for an Apprenticeship Audit (10.00 – 1.00) Zoom Conferencing
- 07 September – Ofsted Inspection Nominee Training (10.00 – 1.00) Zoom Conferencing
- 09 September – Preparing for an Apprenticeship Audit (10.00 -1.00) Zoom Conferencing
- 10 September – Effective Governance of a Training Provider (10.00 – 1.00) Zoom Conferencing
- 16 September – Understanding Negotiated Price & Prior Learning (10.00 – 1.00) Zoom Conferencing
- 16 September – Preparing for an Apprenticeship Audit (10.00 – 1.00) Zoom Conferencing
- 20 September – Effective Self Assessment and Improvement Planning (10.00 – 1.00) Zoom Conferencing
- 24 September – Preparing for an Ofsted Inspection (10.00 – 1.00) Zoom Conferencing
- 30 September – Designated Safeguarding Lead Training (10.00 – 4.00) Zoom Conferencing
- Other dates online – see website
Telephone: 07702 555800
Solvendis Ltd take very seriously the importance of data privacy and our password protected databases store very limited information (Organisation Name, email address, name of individual). All circularisation is B2B and relates solely to the delivery of education and training. We take great care to ensure that all recipients of our emails are operating in the Education & Training sector with the content being intended to support/ help the recipient. We do not sell or share data with any third parties and you have the right to unsubscribe at any time by
Support for employment professionals
Visit One Front Door for employment support in Bristol for individuals, providers and employers.
You have received this email from the daily Ways2Work mailing list. Ways2Work sends emails about employment support and related services available in the West of England.
Please use the original sender’s contact details to ask for more information or refer customers to provision.
Email ways2work if you want to contact us or unsubscribe.
The content of this email is sent for information only. Bristol City Council does not necessarily endorse or support its contents.
Bristol City Council Employment Support:
Access employment support across Bristol: One Front Door
Career support for people in work on low wages: Future Bright
Employment support for people with LD or Autism: We Work for Everyone
Support for employment professionals: Ways2Work