Can I please request you to post the attached job role on OneFrontDoor as the employer is very keen for the job to be posted and hasn’t received any applications so far.
Bristol Sport Foundation
· Job Title: Assistant Coach
· Number of positions available: 5
· Job Summary – Working closely with our coaches and partner schools, you will play a key role in supporting children to fall in love with sport and physical activity. This is a unique opportunity to join a forward-thinking charity that harnesses the power of sport to positively change lives.
· Closing date: 05/09/2021
· Job Placement location: BS3 2EJ
- Website : https://www.bristolsportfoundation.org/
If anyone you are working with is interested in this vacancy can they please contact their Job Centre work coaches directly. Kickstart eligibility applies.
Thank you for your help J
Support for employment professionals
Visit One Front Door for employment support in Bristol for individuals, providers and employers.
You have received this email from the daily Ways2Work mailing list. Ways2Work sends emails about employment support and related services available in the West of England. Please use the original sender’s contact details to ask for more information or refer customers to provision.
Email ways2work if you want to contact us or unsubscribe.
The content of this email is sent for information only. Bristol City Council does not necessarily endorse or support its contents.
|Bristol City Council Employment Support
Future Bright: Career support for people in work on low wages
Kickstart: Paid work placements for 16-25s
One Front Door: Access employment support across Bristol
We Work for Everyone: Employment support for people with LD or Autism
Ways2Work: Support for employment professionals
|Other Support||Job Search|