Dandara is one of the UK’s leading developers, contractors and operators of large-scale Build-to-Rent property, with a proven track record in creating and delivering award-winning, landmark residential developments.
With unparalleled market knowledge and technical expertise, our extensive in-house experience encompasses design, development, construction, lettings / sales as well as, property and asset management.
Our uncompromising commitment to quality and innovation has established Dandara as a developer and operator of versatility and vision.
To be based at our site office in Bristol, with an initial period of home working prior to site setup in Q1/Q2 2022.
We are looking for a numerate and experienced Site Administrator with construction document control experience, to join our growing local team and be responsible for the quality and organisation of incoming and outgoing project-related information and contractual documents for multiple projects based in Bristol where we have 5 year’s worth of work already planned.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Day-to-day management and quality control of Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) for the project(s)
- Have understanding of various stages of construction projects from Concept Design to Construction
- Being the point of contact for clients, consultants, contractors and internal management for project information
- Download of all formal and informal issues and distributing these internally to the teams and consultants
- Setting up new project standards and developing ‘how to’ guides for new projects
- Working with internal and external teams to understand their protocols and requirements and being their point of contact for all information exchange queries
- Prepare and maintain project record files
- Completing the final process of reviewing design / construction information, appending the relevant comments and submitting them back onto the project systems
- Manage and maintain other essential project forms such as RFIs, Correspondences, Site Submittals
- Arrange printing as required by project
- Minute Taking
- Hard copy filing
- Assisting with management of the site offices, including health and safety compliance
We are looking for a highly organised individual ideally with a background in construction with the following skills;
- Experience of EDMS on Construction projects, preferably with knowledge of “Asite”
- Computer literacy, with the ability to fully operate Microsoft Word / Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organisational skills
- Professional attitude and approach to work
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good verbal and written communicator
To apply for this job please visit www.dandara.com.