DEF Energy & Environment
DEF are looking to grow it’s presence in the UK over the next 5 years and there are many more exciting projects to come.
You will receive the following benefits by joining the DEF UK team:
Annual performance bonus up to 10% base salary
Flexible working environment
Perks at Work
Continued and actively encouraged professional development and training
A culture supportive of ideas and innovation
The support of a varied and experienced team
Challenging and rewarding career
Main Duties :
- Auditing the supply chain (predominantly based in France) with particular emphasis on CFSI and nuclear safety
- Inspections within supply chain in accordance with Inspection and Test Plans
- Completion of Inspection and Test Plans
- Collation of LTQRs
- Generating Inspection Reports in accordance with the Sub-contractor Monitoring Plan
- Liaison with supply chain
- Internal auditing of processes/procedures in accordance with the Audit Programme
- Assisting in the maintenance of the business management system
- Assisting in the maintenance of existing certification
- Assisting in the implementation and maintenance of future certification
- Engaging with team members across the business on quality and safety related issues and work with them to create innovative solutions
- Assisting in continually improving the business management system to ensure high standards of service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Identifying and minimising the risk of accidents to persons, property or the environment and ensuring the health of all of our stakeholders, through effective implementation of the company safety processes
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of legislation and codes of practice, applicable to the company business
- Assist the project team with the identification and development of practical and effective safe working practices
- Investigation of accidents and incidents and production of statistical information, in relation to HSSEQ performance; including management of accidents and incidents
- Assistance in the investigation of all documentation relating to potential/actual insurance claims
- To carry out other duties from time to time as requested by the Quality & Compliance Manager/Compliance Lead
- Qualification in internal auditing (in at least one of the following: ISO 9001,14001,45001,27001)
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to interact with different arms of the business.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 certification standards.
- French speaking an advantage, but not essential
- Occupational health and safety, e.g. NEBOSH/NCRQ certificate (or equivalent).
- ISO 27001 experience
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.