- Project MAMA is seeking to recruit Trustees with a commitment to women’s and birth rights, gender equality and justice. We are looking for new board members who can help us strengthen the structure of our current board, supporting the board development as well as the charity’s governance.
- We are recruiting for several new Trustee positions and are particularly keen to receive applications for the following roles:
- A Treasurer
- A Fundraising Trustee
- A Secretary role
- Birth workers
Other key areas of experience include:
- Working with refugees or displaced people, with birthing people or within an advocacy setting;
- Working in the charity sector;
- Organisational or charity development;
- Working with governance;
- Policy development;
- Human resources or people development.
Meetings are currently held via zoom, but we hope to blend these with face-to-face meetings intermittently. We additionally request 1-2 day’s commitment per month for Trustee duties relating to governance and supporting the operations team. For further information about the project and details on how to apply please visit the website – https://projectmama.org/getinvolved/join-our-trustee-board/
To apply for this job please visit projectmama.org.