The Prince’s Trust is pleased to announce several upcoming employability and personal development programmes:
Explore is a 3-week personal development programme which offers young people group activities and one-to-one support to help build confidence, get motivated, meet new people and identify and achieve their goals. We also develop employability and independent living skills. Personal development qualifications are available in Interpersonal & Self-management Skills, Participating in Exercise, Healthy Lifestyle, Career Planning, Money Management, and Presentation Skills.
- Group Induction: Tuesday 22nd July
- When: Monday 26th July – Friday 13th August
- Where: Microsoft Teams & Face to Face
Get into Digital Marketing with FYF (18-30). Online Course.
Build valuable Industry Knowledge and gain experience in Digital Marketing with Find Your Feet. This course gives you an insight and preparation to apply for Junior position in the Digital Marketing world and to compete for a work-placements on complexion of course. Work on a live Campaigns and gain industry experience. Attend Get Hired event and interview for live role in the industry.
- Information Session: 15th & 17th June 2021
- When: Taster Day: 30th June 2021
- Main Programme: 5th – 9th July 2021
Get Hired: 20th & 21st July 2021
- Where: Microsoft Teams
Get Started in ART (16-30)
A week long FACE TO FACE creative programme with “Jenny Leonard Art” for young people based in and around Bristol. The programme will focus on a variety of themes each day including stylized portraits, cartoons, graffiti writing, landscapes, zentangles and collage.
As the week concludes we will showcase everyone’s best pieces from the programme in a pop up exhibition. The program’s activities are all accessible even for those who think they ‘can’t draw’.
- When: Taster Day 10th June 2021
- Main Programme: 14th – 18th June 2021
- Where: PT Bristol Centre.
If you are a young person, you can contact us from 9am – 9pm every day:
- Call us for free on 0800 842 842
- Live chat with us online here
If you are a referral partner:
- Click here to refer a young person to us and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss their options.
See more info: