Storage & Warehousing Course
The Restore Trust is an Award Winning not for profit local West of England training provider offering free advice and guidance, one being through the National Careers Service and another for clients looking for additional 1 to 1 and ongoing support to find education and work through our enhanced careers advice sessions.
We can offer support which includes:
- Job searching and employment placements
- 1-1 Bespoke Careers Advice and Guidance
- CV writing and development
- Help with appropriate disclosure of criminal convictions
- Interview skills
- Tips on how to change/progress into a new career path
- Specialist project working with ex-offenders- CFO 3 Programme
- Access to vocational training opportunities- CSCS, FLT, Industry specific training
- Storage & Warehousing 19th – 30th October
Our training courses run in short sharp morning and afternoon sessions and can be done either onsite or even online remotely accessing ‘live’ tutor support from the comfort of their own home using their computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- Travel costs refunded if training on-site and a FREE £50 Voucher to purchase work clothes or equipment upon completion of the training courses.
- Refreshments will be provided including, tea, coffee, toast, and biscuits.
- To make a referral or find out more information, please give us a call on 0117 9427000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org