Ready to Work with Greggs Information Session
Prince’s Trust have an exciting employment opportunity coming up for any young people aged between 16-30 years old. If you are working with anyone who is interested in customer service, retail or sales please contact Lydia.Parr@princes-trust.org.uk to sign up to an information session.
24th– 26th March a 3 day employment programme with Greggs – young people can meet new people and learn new skills as well as gaining on the job work experience. Young people will gain valuable support developing their CV and interview practice. It’s a great opportunity to develop their confidence and employability and they can benefit from 6 months of support from one of our mentors to help them uncover their next steps.
- Opportunity to complete a Greggs Food Hygiene qualification
- Opportunity for a trial shift
- Travel expenses paid on programme
- Doesn’t affect their benefits
- Boost employability skills with employability workshop
- Up to 6 months mentoring support after they have completed the programme
- Permanent part time or full time roles available
If this course is of interest to any young people you work with Information Sessions are Thursday 12th March, Tuesday 17th March or Thursday 19th March at The Prince’s Trust Office, Canningford House, 38 Victoria Street, BS1 6BY. If selected the Employability Day will be on Tuesday 24th March.
Please contact Lydia Parr if you would like to book a young person on or have any questions.