Perfecting your Interview Skills
The National Careers Service is providing some great upcoming opportunities.
You can find flyers attached and details on our website: https://www.adviza.org.uk/News/free-webinars-for-job-seekers
Boost your skills and get on the path to a better job in 2022
Join our professional careers advisers for five weeks of careers webinars to unlock your potential. We will guide you through the process of planning your next steps and managing your career, from thinking about what skills you have, to being ready to apply for jobs and make a good impression on employers.
Each week we will cover a new topic to improve your employability and help you to be as prepared as possible to go out and get that dream job (feel free to join the whole series or individual webinars):
- Wednesday 19th January – 10am – Reviewing your skills (How to recognise your transferable strengths)
- Monday 24th January – 10am – Exploring careers & labour market information to support job searching
- Monday 31st January – 10am – Finding relevant courses and training for employment
- Monday 7th February – 10am – How to develop a winning CV and cover letter
- Monday 14th February – 10am – Perfecting your interview skills
Register here to book your free place or call 0800 100 900.
I am delighted to share the National Careers Service Employability webinars for 2022.
The details are as follows:
- Wednesday 16th February – 11am – What is “Kickstart” and how can I be part of it? (Government scheme for the 16-24 age group)
- Monday 21st February – 10am – Parents returning to work
- Wednesday 23rd February – 10am – Driving licences and how to work in the transport sector (inc. HGV)
- Monday 28th February – 10am – Writing a winning application and effective job searching.
Register here for your free place or call 0800 100 900
The National Careers service is open for referrals and we currently have spaces to support your customers. We offer support on any aspect of careers, including;
• Guidance on careers, skills and the labour market
• Help identifying transferable skills and key requirements for a new career
• Support with job searching, interview skills and applications
• CV review, development and creation
• Help accessing training and obtaining new qualifications
You can refer to the service by ringing our dedicated Call Centre on 0800 100 900.