National Careers Service Webinar
National Careers Service August Webinars
The National Careers Service is pleased to announce we are running a series of free, interactive webinars to support anyone who is interested in improving their job hunting skills.
- Tuesday 4th August 2-3pm: Improving Interview Skills
- Thursday 6th August 10-11am: Accessing the Hidden Jobs Market
- Tuesday 11th August 2-3pm: Employability Skills
- Thursday 13th August 10-11am: Creating a Winning CV
- Tuesday 18th August 2-3pm: Securing an Apprenticeship
- Thursday 20th August 10-11am: Improving Interview Skills
- Tuesday 25th August 2-3pm: How to get the most out of Linked In
- Thursday 27th August 10-11am: Creating a Winning CV
Alternately to book a webinar, or find out more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Nigel King on 07891 052315 or Julie Kelford on 07891 052316
More details can be found on our social media channels:
The National Careers Service is also providing individual support to customers.
To book an appointment call 0800 100 900 or visit https://nationalcareers.service.gov.uk.