Intro to Communications online workshop
Employability Focused Sessions
These online workshops, will give you an opportunity to hear directly from employers about the skills they look for in an employee and give you an insight into the jobs in their sectors, e.g. higher education, construction, care. This is an ideal opportunity for you to ask questions if you wish.
- Build your personal brand – Google – Friday 14 May 09:00-11:00 on Google Meet
- MS Teams for Collaborative Working – Monday 17 May 12:30 – 13:30 on Teams
- MS Teams for Interview – Tuesday 18 May 12:30 – 13:30 on Teams
- Digital skills at play (Minecraft) – Wednesday 19 May 12:30 – 13:30 on Teams
- Intro to Communications – Thursday 20 May 12:30 – 13:30 on Teams
Please join us for any of our forthcoming employability workshops. Due to the current Covid restrictions we are not able to offer any ‘in person’ meetings, so all our support is offered either online, via Zoom, Teams or GoogleMeet or over the telephone.
You will need a tablet or PC with access to the internet.
People aged 50+ who are actively seeking work or facing redundancy.
How to refer or register for any of the above
Please contact: Claire Reed email: email@example.com mobile: 07803032167