Security Door Supervision Course
TSS Security in partnership with Job Centre Plus and Weston College are supporting this 13 day Sector Based-work Academy for individuals wishing to gain employment and apply for a licence from the Security Industry Authority (SIA) to work as a Door Supervisor.
During the course you can expect to study
• Wellbeing as a Security Guard
• First Aid
• The main characteristics of the private security industry
• The importance of safe working practices to comply with legal requirements
• The role of a Security Officer within the private security industry
• The law relevant to the role of a security officer
• Recognise, assess and reduce risk in conflict situations
• Managing stress
Start date, 5 July 2021
Virtual Group Information Session Friday 2nd July 2021 10am
Course Venue : – South West Skills Campus – Locking Road – BS22 8NL
To find out more, please speak to your Job Coach or call us on: 01934 411147 firstname.lastname@example.org.