Home Instead Open Day
Are you looking for a role that offers the perfect work/life balance?
Then why not join our fantastic family of home carers?
We offer flexible working that fits in with your life, and also gives you the opportunity to support the same clients regularly. That means you can really get to know them and see the difference you make to their lives.
A rewarding and meaningful role that offers:
- Relationship focused support
- Visits a minimum of one hour
- Matched to clients in your own area
- Thorough training with ongoing progression
- A range of hours available, part-time, mornings and evenings, daytime, weekends and overnight
- Top rates of pay
For more information please call 0117 435 0063 or apply online at www.homeinstead.co.uk/bristolnorth
To find out more, come along to our OPEN DAY on Thursday 11th November, 11.00am – 2.00pm at The Eastfield Inn, Henleaze Road, BS9 4NQ
We’d love to see you!