Going on a Bear Hunt – Family First Aid
Community Learning can give support to people to get online and some courses have tablet loans attached to help people learn. All courses open to people aged 19 or over and target is those with fewer or no qualifications and/or on a low income.
Face to Face courses:
- New Year New You – use this practical and friendly course to set goals, build confidence and make positive changes for 2021.
- Live Well Eat Well – This practical course will help you choose and cook healthy meals for yourself or your families. All ingredients provided
Support will be given for all online course to help you get and stay online to learn.
- Introduction to Health and Social Care – this course will give you the chance to explore working in the care sector. Learn basic first aid and get ready for the accredited course that will follow on in February 2020.
- Introduction to Health and Beauty – each week you will practice techniques, make safe products and learn about next steps to getting qualifications in the health and beauty sectors
- Going on a Bear Hunt – Family First Aid online. Practice first aid with your children using We are Going on a Bear Hunt to inspire you to learn. Free copy of the book for each learner.
Please get in touch with Lucy Fieldhouse if you would like to know more.
Office: 0117 903 9750