Get Hired in Construction Taster Day
The Prince’s Trust are pleased to announce the following upcoming employability programme for young people here in Bristol:
Get Hired in Construction with The Restore Trust
A chance to upskill in construction and gain your CSCS card with Restore Trust before interviewing for potential jobs in the sector with Bristol based employers in the sector. For young people aged 18-30. Support from Prince’s Trust staff throughout.
- Information sessions 30 March.
- Taster Day 7 April.
- Course dates 12-23 April.
- Get Hired Event End of April/Beginning of May.
Where: Online via Microsoft Teams
If you have any 16-17 year olds who may be interested please get in touch to discuss funding options. Please feel free to share this with any colleagues or partners that may be appropriate.
How to refer;
If you are a young person, you can contact us from 9am – 9pm every day:
- Call us for free on 0800 842 842
- Live chat with us online here
If you are a referral partner:
- Click here to refer a young person to us and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss their options.
- If you would like to join the mailing list and receive regular updates please use the links in my email signature.
If you have any questions regarding the programme or would like any more information please email Patrick.email@example.com.