Gambling related harms Level 2 accredited one day course
The Gambling related harms one hour continuous professional development (CPD) looks at:
- Background and context of why harmful gambling is such a big problem now
- Some data and evidence outlining how big the issue is
- Why it is a workplace issue
- The role of trade unions and employers supporting staff with gambling related harms
- The role of the harmful gambling workplace charter
- The importance of working together
- Next steps and other resources.
To register, please click on the link for your preferred time and on registration, colleagues will be sent the log in information.
1 March 2022 10.30 am link
1 March 2022 2.30 pm link
Would you like to learn more, join us on:
16 March 2022 Gambling related harms- Level 2 accredited one day course
To register please click on the link below: