Please find below a list of Reform Training’s upcoming courses. More will follow as venues are confirmed.
- Stokes Croft, The Citadel – 25th – 28th November – CSCS – Spaces Available
- Inns Court, Community & Family Centre – 2nd – 5th December – CSCS – Spaces Available
- Kingswood, The Park Centre – 9th-13th December (not Tuesday) – CSCS – Spaces Available
All courses run from Monday to Thursday 10:00am – 4:00pm unless otherwise specified.
Course qualifications and job seeking support:
CSCS Construction Course
· Level 1 Basic Construction
· Level 1 Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
· CSCS test and labourer’s card fully funded
· Back to work voucher if job start within 28 days of ending course.
I am pleased to let you know that we can accept any unemployed person 18 years of age or over, regardless of whether they are claiming benefit.
If you are unsure about whether or not a client of yours fits into these categories please give Reform a call and they can help.
To make a referral please contact the office on 0117 9111429 or mobile 07775335757.