Click Start is a free ten-week course for those aged 18-30 that want to start a career in a creative or digital field. They’ll learn next level skills in web development, digital marketing and user experience (UX) / user interface (UI) design.
Learners will also be supported through the course and for six months after by a personal employability coach from Catch22.
To be eligible for Click Start, learners must:
- Be aged 18-30
- Live within an hour’s travel of the West of England
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be willing to travel for in person teaching
Our next courses start:
- 13 February for ten weeks, Tuesday – Thursday from 10am – 1:30pm. In person teaching will take place at Bristol Folk House, Bristol.
- 12 March for ten weeks, Tuesday – Thursday from 10am – 1:30pm. Location TBC.
Please could you share this information with anyone that might be interested?
More information can be found on our website.