The BristolLive & BathLive Apprenticeship Awards 2021 have now launched and are open for entries. Please click here to view our launch article.
The BristolLive & BathLive Apprenticeship Awards are a celebration of the best and brightest young learners as well as the people who are helping them to succeed. We want to hear from apprentices across Bristol and Bath as well as those offering apprenticeships. Please click here to visit the website and how to enter.
The categories available to enter for 2021 are:
- BristolLive & BathLive Apprentice of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution To Apprenticeships In Bristol & Bath
- Gloucestershire Apprenticeship Training Provider of the Year
- Small – Medium Employer of the Year (1-249)
- Large Employer of the Year (250 +)
- Outstanding Apprentice of the Year | Engineering, Manufacturing, Energy & Electrical
- Outstanding Apprentice of the Year | Public Services
- Outstanding Apprentice of the Year | Business, Administrative & Financial Services
- Outstanding Apprentice of the Year | Construction
- Outstanding Apprentice of the Year | Health, Wellbeing, Care & Education
- Outstanding Apprentice of the Year | Hospitality, Travel & Customer Service
- Outstanding Apprentice of the Year | Technology, Digital & Creative Sector
- Outstanding Apprentice of the Year | Young Recruit
The awards are free to enter and are your chance to give an outstanding apprentice a big pat on the back for their hard-earned achievements or thank a business for backing fresh talent.
Tips For Our Entry Form
- For optimum compatibility, we recommend completing this form on a Google Chrome browser.
- This form should be completed in one session as leaving this page will result in the loss of entry data. We therefore advise completing the application on a separate document and copying the completed nomination into the entry form.
- We recommend each answer should be up to 250 words and a minimum of 100 words.
- A business or individual can be submitted into more than one category however we would encourage you to tailor your entry for each category to meet judges requirements.
- Entries can be submitted from the business/individual directly or from a third party with the relevant information to complete the entry form.
The deadline for entries is Monday, 13th September 2021.
The Main Event
Further details will be sent out in due course regarding the awards ceremony however do save the date of Wednesday 24th November 2021.