As an apprenticeship Advisor in the South West of England with Babington Training I work with Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) in Bristol and the wider South West region and support them to offer Apprenticeship recruitment, access to training both Government Funded and commercially in order to grow their business.
We are running an Employer engagement event each Tuesday and Thursday afternoon from 2pm – 4pm. With 4 slots available. This explorative session will help inform employers about apprenticeships and commercially available courses and help to raise awareness of programmes and information around apprenticeships, commercial courses and Bootcamps. Following the government change in COVID-19 guidelines we will be able to offer you an in-person meeting at your workplace or if you prefer a virtual session.
We are planning on having roughly 30 minutes together. This will include;
- Understanding your apprenticeship requirements and planning for skills
- How to create a DAS account and use it for upskilling and taking on apprentices
- How Babington work with your business in partnership to ensure you get the right apprentices you need and the staff have apprenticeship options all year round.
- Spotlight on commercially available courses and Bootcamps
- A new website which is now live with Levy Transfer opportunities for non-levy SME’s
- Any other areas of training you wish to discuss
Can you please contact Darren.Galsworthy@babington.co.uk if you would like to attend one of our live sessions and a date and time you prefer. In this message can you include whether you prefer a visit to your workplace or attending virtually and I will send you a link for the session or book a time to visit you.
Please let us know if you have any questions about our Apprenticeship and training programmes/courses or this session.